Transitioning to the GSM network and to DSC’s GSM family of products is a business decision you will not regret. You’ll be able to increase your monthly service revenue by leveraging the reliability and affordability of the digital network with customers; and for those customers not using a traditional PSTN phone line (such as VoIP), the communicators can be utilized as a primary alarm communicator.
You’ll also be able to retain your hard-earned customers by offering them a secure wireless solution that is compatible with any control panel that communicates using Contact ID and transmits alarm signals directly to the SUR-GARD IP receiver of Central Monitoring Systems.
GSM Universal Wireless Alarm Communicator / GS3060
ACTIVATE INSTANTLY THROUGH CENTRAL MONITORING SYSTEMS!
- Compatible with control panels that communicate using the Contact ID format
· Full event reporting
· Uses GPRS data channel for high-speed, reliable and low-cost communications to an IP receiver
· 4 on-board inputs
· 4 on-board outputs (open collector)
· SIM card (included)
· Monitors the panel’s attempts to communicate to determine if GSM backup communications are necessary
· Compatible with Sur-Gard System II/III receivers at Central Monitoring Systems
· UL/ULC listed